How do I find a coach?
How much does a coach cost?
Podcast coaching is a low-cost way of improving your podcasting skills. Compared to other podcasting-related services (such as podcast hosting), podcast coaching is typically very affordable, costing $100 to $500 per session. Keep in mind that this can also be bundled with other services keeping the cost low for the value.
What are the benefits?
Podcast coaches can teach podcasting skills such as:
- Podcast editing (trimming, equalization, compression)
- Podcast recording (sound levels for various microphones, noise removal)
- Podcast publishing (monetizing a podcast with advertisements or offers to affiliate products)
- Podcast updating (how to distribute podcast episodes, how often to publish podcast episodes)
- Podcast speech and execution
- Podcast coaches can also help you improve your podcasting workflow and show you podcasting productivity techniques such as:
- Using apps and tools to automate podcast production tasks
- Utilizing templates and other forms of automation in podcast creation and editing processes
- Podcast planning
- Podcast product testing (e.g., podcast equipment testing)
- Podcast researching and podcast pre-producing (coming up with podcast topics, podcast preparation before recording)