If you are on a paid podcasting plan, you have the option to add multiple team members to your account. There is no limit to the number of team members you can add.
Add a Team Member #
2. Click on your name in the upper right corner, and click Profile in the dropdown menu
3. Scroll down to the Team Members section and click Add a Team Member
You have three levels of access (roles) you can grant a new team member;
- Viewer: These users can publish episodes, view analytics, share episodes, and access player embed codes
- Editor: These users have Viewer access, and they can edit the podcast and episode information, add and delete episodes and podcasts, add and delete sponsors, as well as delete subscribers
- Admin: These users have full access to your account (aka – they can do everything you can do as the account owner)
4. Enter the name and email address of your new team member, as well as select their Role. We recommend using a first and last name. This is useful in case your new team member has trouble logging in and needs to contact support.
5. Next, select the podcast you would like to grant access to for this team member, and finally click Add Team Member. An email will be sent to your new team member so they may create a password.
IMPORTANT: This option only appears if you have multiple podcasts OR if you are granting Viewer/Editor access. Admins are granted full access to all account podcasts.
Team Member Management #
From the Team Members area of your profile, you can:
- Edit team member roles by clicking the Pencil icon
- Deactivate team members by toggling off the pink toggle under Action